Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I Love...

I love sleeping in...despite a very determined little boy's attempts to get me up and awake. I love chocolate! Thanks Rigo! I love homeschooling...or not and going to the park. I love free drinks at Sheetz and seeing my mom and my aunt. Score! More chocolate!!! Let's just forget about it being the chocolate I bought her last month for her birthday. I love digging in my garden dirt. Love...love...love it when the hubby comes home early from work and...there is NOTHING wrong. Love me a funny and spot on Valentine's Day card! Thanks Roberto! I am in love with sweet potato pancakes. I even made two in the shape of hearts! NO ONE was too impressed!!
I love having some one help with the yard work. Big nasty ugly green prickly bush has been removed from the back yard. On with the next yard improvement project! (Sorry Rob...still have not found any clippers) However, I could use some. Love me some kids who work together to remove a tick from the family pet. Love that the hubby washed up the evening dishes. But folks I really love it...when a certain young man volunteers to re-write or copy over one of Grace's writing assignments...thereby doing an awesome job and finishing an English assignment...he never knew he even had. Score for Rigo on a proof reading assignment! Love it when little kids go to bed early...because they want  to be awake and ready to go early in the morning to their Robotics class and Book Publishing class, that is an hour and 10 minutes drive away!!!
I really love my God who makes all things possible. HE clearly loves me, because he made it possible for me NOT to kill my husband when he accidentally tossed the water from the toilet plunger all over the back of my night gown and feet this evening. Of course in all fairness, I was probably too busy screaming; "OMG OMG how am I going to get this off and not have to get it on me or my hair or on any other body part," to really think out a clear plan of death. And there was for sure the threat of throwing up, but why waste pancakes and chocolate? It was then in those next few seconds that I realized as I was cleaning off the back of my heels, Ummm? OMG it is on my floor too!!!!!!!!!!!....Good thing I LOVE my husband; even if he is already asleep AND I got my monthly friendly color coordinated visitor tonight right after all that screaming! Probably why the hubby is asleep! Ya think?....I just LOVE me some VALENTINE"S LOVE!!!
 I am however rethinking the whole toilet bowl plunger holder thingie majiggy thang!!!! I do NOT love it no more!!!NOPE!!! NOPE!!! NOPE!!!!!
Hope you all know what I mean when I say...LOVE your LOVES cause ain't no one else going too!!!!

PS...Now he is snoring...I love that too!!!! I am now however thinking up some sort of fun chinese water torture shaving eyebrow revenge....Maybe I'll draw a big red heart on his forehead and maybe suction the plunger to his cheek for added amusement!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention I LOVIE my husband!!LOL!!!LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment