Friday, January 28, 2011

So....What's UP???

Ok so here is what I have been up to...Don't get too excited...well just yet anyways. To be honest I have been in some what of a crisis mode ever since November 19th. I was just thinking today. I was thinking how marvelously God designs us...We just go on auto pilot in an emergency or crisis. In this case I turned HIM on and LEFT the room!!!( But more about that later) I'd like to say we are not in a crisis anymore...but this would not be true...I am still struggling...Grace is still struggling and Ella is still struggling...This is going to be a long journey...And don't be surprised come spring you will probably be hearing alot about Team Paw!
My mind has been in a constant whirl. On medical information overload! I have also been digging deep into ME...and it is not as pretty as I would like for it to look. Christmas rolled on by and then New Year's followed...Somewhere in there we celebrated 2 family birthdays with 2 more tomorrow! And wow it is almost February! I did remember to start school back up and the girls and I are smoothly up and running again in the academics; along with the addition of total chaos provided by Mr.Rutabaga...We are back on schedule in fact because there are no such things as snow days at this academy...unless snow is involved during recess; which it does when ever there is snow. And with all that we began a new year...2011!
I did not make any resolutions....Oh wait I think I did...yes it was to stay off FB and spend more time with the family. Well that lasted all of 5 minutes..I live with them 24/7 right? Plus I find blogging and responding to friends and family an incredible chance to minister too but more so to love on and I love to love on people. But I have found myself lacking in many areas so I have added a few things to my life...Like I needed to add...but yes sometimes you do need too. I added more Bible study, more family time, more husband time. I joined or linked up to 2 online Bible studies. I have had the pleasure of beginning new relationships with many new and AWESOME women. God lead me to them and God lead them to me. Ineeded some uplifting and inspiration and he provided that. I am looking forward to this new phase of learning and loving to continue for a very long time. This year I also heve a new encouragement sister to love on...that's going to be fun! In truth I am in a big changing and evolving phase. I am not sure exactly where I am or where I am going. But God does and I think I am ok with that....NO I know I am ok with that! He has the plan and He has me in the palm of his hand...so Yeah...I'm all good!!! I hope so very much that you are as well. And I hope all of you will hang in there with me and take this walk along side of me. I love holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment